VR Sprint 4

For this sprint I pushed the animation further while also working on the lighting assignment given to us. I did lighting for the inside of the tower. This had the chair/throne which I wanted to highlight as the main object of the whole scene, hence I splashed light to it so that it stays in the spot light. Other than that I made sure that the scene had some color pockets and that there were areas of gradient so as to maintain depth of the scene. This is how my scene turned out:





Other than this I pushed the animation that I did last sprint. I do not think I pushed it enough and I think I could have achieved more than what I did but I know I will be able to complete it in this sprint so it will make up for it. This is how the animation looks like:


I also pushed the material I made for wagon in engine and this is how it looks like: