Portfolio piece 2 (Week 3)

For this week I worked on sculpting the pillars as per the references from the game and I dived into substance designer learning the node based workflow and created. I am somewhat behind on UVs as I should have been done with them but they aren't yet. I hope to complete my project on time although. I need to dish out some more textures using substance designer. The learning curve is what is taking a lot of time as I am completely new to designer.
The references for my pillars were:

This is how my pillars turned out like this:

 
 The material that I made was a cobblestone material and it came out as follows:


The nodes of the material look like this:




The material has separate node parameters to change wear and cracks on the tile. They can be used to increase or decrease details.